Jesus said, "Ye are all Gods."
When he realized that we are all connected, and that God was really the sum of all of us, he thought that he had discovered the truth about life.
He felt that he could forcefully make a change in the world. Why else would he commit a crime for which he knew the punishment was death?
Surely he was smarter than that. He didn't intend to commit suicide just to make a stand.
His mistake was that he underestimated the power of God.
Why else would he think that he was forsaken?
He thought that the good people would rise up and save him.
He didn't realize that the forces of the masses encompassed all powers at an infinite number of levels. At the extreme levels there is pure good, and at the other end there is pure evil. We think of that as God and the Devil.
In reality, there are many more levels in between. That is what has caused so much contradiction in the Bible. All of God's inspiration doesn't come from pure good. Much of it comes from the many levels in between. My Calling is to explain how this has happened, and teach you how to tell the difference between what God said and what comes from other levels.
The parts of the Bible the churches don't want you to notice.
The complete text of the King James Bible in HTML format.
My Calling << >>
As far as I know, it began when I turned six years old. My four-year-old brother and I were taken from our mother. He was sent to live with an Aunt and Uncle on a farm in Illinois. I was sent to live with a great-aunt and uncle on a small farm in Missouri with three children, a boy, 14, and girls 12 and 13. They were strict Baptists. Their life consisted of good old country hard work and the church. That's all there was. Work, church, and the radio.
Sunday was truly a day of rest, except for milking the cows, and church in the morning and usually something church related in the afternoon. Most kids went to Sunday School, then went out and played during regular church services. I went to both. I'm not sure if I had a choice, but I don't think I did. I do know that I never tried to get out of going. I liked church. I remember being amazed that some of what the preacher said seemed to be directed at me personally. I never could figure out how he did it, but I do remember learning something every Sunday. I'm not looking back and realizing that. I remember the feeling I had at the time.
After my second summer, I was taken back to live with my Aunt and Uncle in a small town just in time to start the second grade. They told me later that they had thought I was old enough to be alone during the hours when they both worked. It was a different time, a different era. Today, they try to keep a child from growing up. Then, they tried to educate a child and help them grow up. Maybe history will tell us someday which way is the best.
I was truly raised by a village. I had four Aunts and Uncles, a father and step-mother, and a grandfather who treated me as if I was his only son. And somewhere, I had a mother that really wanted me back, but the family wouldn't let her have me. Apparently, she was really wild after my father divorced her when I was about four. The family took us away from her, and supposedly, they could make a case that she had been an unfit mother, so she didn't fight them until I was nine. That's another story.
I lived with My Aunt and Uncle during the school week, but most weekends were spent at one of my other homes. They all had kids to play with and they treated me great. I spent most of the summers taking turns with the rest of the family. They all had farms and had plenty of chores to do, and wonderful places to play.
One thing I rarely missed was church, no matter where I was staying. The adults didn't always go, but the kids did. There were no objections from the kids because it was really fun to go to church, especially the country churches.
When I was Eight << >>
I began asking questions. These were the ones that got the most attention:
If there are so many religions in the world and everybody thinks that theirs is right and the rest are wrong, how can that be? I added, only one could be right. That means that all of the rest really are wrong. If that many are wrong isn't it logical that all of them might be wrong?
I really got chastised for asking this question. I remember the word logical as being one of my favorite words. It basically meant common sense which was a word that the adults liked to use.
Where did all of the people come from if Adam was kicked out of the Garden of Eden after they had two sons? I knew that it took a man and a woman to make a baby. I didn't know all of the details, but I had been around enough older kids to have, what I later learned, was a reasonably good knowledge of the process.
No one would answer this question, and I never found it in the Bible.
Why was it a sacrifice for Jesus to go to Heaven? Is there a Heaven? Or didn't he go there?
Again, no answer.
If there is a Heaven, why would Jesus want to leave Heaven and be resurrected to live in the desert with people that want to kill him?
That didn't make any sense to me.
If Jesus was resurrected, what happened to him?
I know that there were a couple of references of him being seen, but I even knew then about stories of people getting drunk and seeing things, especially pink elephants. It just didn't make any sense that he would be resurrected and never let the people know it. What good could he possibly do by staying out of sight?
Why don't religious people live longer? Why do they get sick?
God's will just wasn't a good enough answer. It didn't make any sense.
How smart were the people 2000 to 5000 years ago?
Things like us burning witches at the stake in this country only 300 years ago pointed out how absolutely stupid people were in our own more recent history. How smart could they have been way back then?
If there are so many religions in the world, how could they all be right? << >>
It was obvious to me that only one could possibly be right and that all of the rest of them had to be wrong.
Everyone thinks that theirs is right and everybody else's is wrong.
Even at eight, I realized how stupid that was.
My answer was, "If there are so many wrong, then we are probably all wrong."
It was thirty years later before the answer came to me.
We ARE all wrong! We have been dancing to the Devil since before we came out of the cave.
Ponder these 3 thoughts, again:
- Religious people don't live any longer that anyone else.
- Religious people aren't any healthier than anyone else.
- Religious people aren't any happier than anyone else.
Isn't it obvious that they are doing something wrong?
Religion has been used to control the masses since its beginning.
What is truly sad is that there really is good in this world, once you get past the sick people that want your money, or want you to hurt or kill someone for them.
God does not want worshippers. The people that want to control you want you to be subservient to God, which they proclaim to be closer to than you. They want you to be subservient to them and do as they say because they say that God said it. Would a good god want you on your knees worshipping him or would he want you standing at his side and doing good works?
The reason that the idea of worship is so readily accepted is because many people would expect to be worshipped if they were God. Only the Devil wants to be worshipped. It is a tool of control. God wants you to have no fear.
My Revelations << >>
- We have been wrong about religion since the beginning of time.
- We are all a part of God.
- God does not want to be worshipped.
- God does not promise rewards or punishments.
- The saying, "What goes around, comes around" is a true statement. We plant the seeds of our rewards and punishment as we live our lives.
- We create our own Heaven or Hell right here on Earth.
- God only works through people, not things.
- God is not all powerful.
- God doesn't make one drop of rain or a leaf to fall.
- God never encourages people to do evil deeds.
- Only pure evil encourages the killing of the innocent.
- There are many levels of good and bad.
- We all live in the level of our choosing. Those that live in a level beneath us try to drag us down. Those that live above us try to help lift us up. Those that live in your level will encourage you to stay the same.
How Religion Works << >>
People want religion to work the way they want it to instead of the way it really does.
To begin to understand, you have to clear your minds of all of the bunk you have been taught.
These are the main things you have to understand:
- We all have a very primitive telepathic ability.
- The sum of all of our minds is God.
- To simplify, imagine that we develop through stages before we ever become pure enough of thought to actually talk to God.
- Number these stages 1 thru 12, 12 being the absolute highest, 12 being God.
- We start life at stage 1.
- By natural development we experience an insight into a higher stage about every 7 years.
- 1 thru 7 is stage one.
- 8 thru 14 is stage two. The majority of people don't fully evolve beyond this level.
- 14 thru 21 is stage three. People that constantly strive for knowledge dwell in this level.
- Stage three is usually the highest anyone ever masters simply because their minds are so full of silliness that they can't tell what is real and what they have been told by other undeveloped people.
- If you follow the progression of years you will see that, even though people aren't fully developing each stage, they still partially move through the stages.
- At around 28, 35, 42, 49, 56, 63, 70 etc. people noticeably grow up a bit.
- People actually develop in overlapping stages, like a fairly solid 3 to a lesser 4 or 5. Typically a person is a 3-5, or a 4-6 or 4-7. A 5-7 is about as high as anyone ever gets because at level 4 they are hit with all of the religious dogma and its traps that inhibit their growth.
- Those that are developing will try to reach back and pull their loved ones up with them.
- Those that resist development will try to pull them down to their level.
- Religious belief is the biggest trap. Religious people think that they have all of the answers, when in reality, they are the most ignorant people in all of society.
- They are convinced that God does all of their thinking for them. They are easy to spot; they resist learning and hate to study.
- They are lazy, favoring prayer rather than actually doing anything to help themselves or others.
- They would rather "spread the word" than actually doing anything useful.
- They think that stealing from those with more and giving it to those with less is a good thing.
- They think that stealing from their employer is something to brag about.
- They vote for things that will put money in their pocket rather than for what is best for all concerned.
- They try to force others to live the way that they want them to. They use laws and the threat of imprisonment to accomplish this.
- They think of themselves before all others.
- They believe in revenge and call it justice.
- They are obsessed with dead bodies.
- They would rather believe in an after-life rather than learning the truth.
- God works through people, not through things.
- God did not create any physical thing and cannot.
- If you have to believe that God created the universe, you will never understand how God works.
- God can inspire and guide and teach, but you have to learn how to listen, learn, and distinguish the good from the bad, the truth from the lie, and appreciate the power of giving verse the handicap of taking.
The Bible was written by people that were wise for the time period, but would be absolute morons by today's standards.
- They didn't even know that the Earth is round.
- They didn't know that the Earth revolves around the sun.
- They didn't know that there are other continents on this planet.
- They thought that owning slaves was a sign of prosperity and a badge of honor.
- They thought that it was all right to stone people to death if they didn't believe them.
- They killed people for being witches.
- They killed people for blasphemy.
- They still believed in sacrificing animals for their belief. Many still believed in sacrificing humans.
- Women were considered to be chattel rather than people.
- The people of the time lacked the knowledge and education to distinguish fact from fiction, the truth from a lie, fantasy from reality.
My Notes << >>
In the beginning, when cave people began realizing the there was something going on in their minds that they didn't understand, the elders began explaining what it was. They were the ones most affected, and they were the ones that had the most knowledge. Their ideas and stories were believed by the most gullible.
For thousands of years, the elders established themselves as being closer to this power that appeared to come from somewhere beyond themselves. They imagined power being in things and animals and places. They created and accepted the concept of gods. There were gods everywhere, especially in the mysterious sky.
The sun and the wind were recognized as power forces that had the power to do whatever they wanted. They were gods. They had the power to comfort or kill. They were to be feared and revered and worshipped and appeased.
Gifts were offered to these gods, especially where they were the most active. Volcanoes were thought to be very powerful gods that needed appeasement. They offered valuable things to these gods. One of their most precious things were virgins. The offering of a virgin was seen as their most precious gift.
The mysterious force of gravity was another indicator of gods. Offerings were given from cliffs, especially into raging rivers where some of these gods lived.
It was a troubling, confusing time.
It was realizing that people could be controlled by making up stories about gods that led religion down the wrong path. The elders realized that people had to fear the gods in order to give up control. They told people to worship the gods. People could believe the elders because they knew that if they were a god, they'd force people to worship them and give them things.
Some realized that not all gods were bad, but without the fear of ultimate punishments, the elders couldn't control the people with the good gods. They couldn't allow the thought that a good god wouldn't want sacrifices and worshippers and punishments. They had to utilize the power of fear. They had to claim that all disasters were the work of an angry god, and only they knew how to appease these gods.
We have come to learn that there is a good force and a bad force in this world. Unfortunately, we are still worshipping the bad force and ignoring the good force. Is it any wonder that religious people don't live any longer, aren't any healthier, and are not any happier?
All we have to do is look at the most religious societies to see that the people live in poverty, squalor, and disease, while the societies that don't get on their knees to worship an evil force live a much more advanced, prosperous, healthier life.
When will people realize that killing is directed by an evil force, and that love is enforced by a good force.
You can always tell a person that is using the evil force.
- They want you to give them money.
- They want you to do as they say.
- They want you to worship their god (their source of power over you).
- They threaten you with punishment if you don't obey.
When you find a religious person that merely "spreads the word" and expects you to give them money so that they can live better than you, you have found a modern day "elder." They are crooks. They feed off of the gullible. They will pray for you, especially if you send them money. They live in an expensive house and drive a fancy car. They dole out words to keep you subservient.
Jesus Learning the Truth << >>
When he said, "Ye are all gods," he was beginning to understand.
He knew one truth that is never mentioned. He knew that he was a common man that had reached a higher level of understanding than others. He simply had a calling which he acted on to the best of his ability and knowledge.
He saw the power that he was developing simply by becoming a better person.
He saw how others became attracted to him, would listen to him, and would follow him.
He realized that we are all connected, and that the sum of all people is what creates God.
He began learning how to use the powers of God to do good works.
He knew that the crime he was going to commit was punishable by death, but he thought that the power of God would prevail.
He thought that if he was doing something good, the force of good would overcome those that wanted to execute him. He was wrong, which shows that he wasn't all knowing and infallible.
His mistake was underestimating the power of ignorance. It is ignorance that brings together the forces of evil. Ignorant people stoned people to death, made living sacrifices to gods, believed idiotic stories and reacted to them, etc.
His words, "Why have you forsaken me?" demonstrates his thinking at the time.
Heaven and Hell << >>
The elders had to have a way of threatening punishment. What happens to us after we die was a natural way to threaten people. It was a way that couldn't be disputed. Dead people can't talk. They created stories of what happened after death. The one story that stuck was Heaven and Hell. It worked perfectly. If you do as they say, you go to Heaven. If you don't, you go to Hell.
Jesus' Death and Resurrection << >>
This story if full of contradictions, but at the time, they were talking to uneducated, primitive thinking people.
Jesus' dying was a bad thing, a huge sacrifice. God gave his only son, etc.
- Didn't Jesus go to Heaven?
- Is going to Heaven a bad thing?
- Did God bringing Jesus to be with him in Heaven represent a sacrifice?
- Why would anybody want to leave Heaven and be resurrected back to that miserable time and place?
- And why would a resurrected person only be seen by a couple of feeble-minded, probably intoxicated, people?
The whole idea is stupid. Anyone that preaches it is misguided or a crook and a liar that only wants your obedience and your money.
Adam and Eve << >>
Another story almost too stupid to talk about.
- Adam and Eve had too sons.
- Adam was kicked out of the Garden of Eden.
- Eve kept having babies.
What idiot believes that all of the people in this world are the creation of Eve and her sons? That is beyond retarded.
Walking on Water << >>
That story and several others were created so that nobody could challenge what they said in the bible unless they could, at least, walk on water. They knew that many people would try to say that they were the next person like Jesus, so they made up stories that would make it impossible for anyone to claim such a status. Even they knew that people couldn't walk on water, or turn water in to wine (without some sugar and yeast).
The Cross << >>
This is the ultimate symbol of torture and murder. It was used as a constant reminder of what could happen to a person if they didn't obey the religious leaders. Who would want you to adorn your buildings with such a symbol? Religious leaders that want to oppress you, or those that don't know any better.
Intelligent Design << >>
The design of the human body proves that life is a product of evolution.
To a simple mind, the human body can appear to be a complex organism.
To a more educated mind it is easy to see that the human body is in a very primitive stage of development.
Many animals and insects are physically more developed than humans in many areas. Some can see better, hear better, taste, smell, and feel with a much higher degree of sensitivity than humans. Some have developed telepathic abilities for beyond human's primitive levels. Some have a sense of direction far beyond human's abilities. Some have armor, weapons, camouflage abilities, etc. that began developing long before the first strain of humans began developing.
People have asked me that if we evolved from monkeys, why are there are still monkeys? Just as different strains of people evolved at a different rate, so have the animals. The present day monkeys are of a higher degree of development than the monkeys of a million years ago. If all of the people disappeared, the monkeys would eventually evolve into humans just as we have. They are simply behind in their development because of various random events.
For those that "believe" in intelligent design, you should really consider this idea.
Natural Disasters << >>
God creates no natural disasters.
God does not make one drop of rain or make one leaf fall. Jesus discovered this when he began saying, "Ye are all gods."
God only works through people because god is the sum of all people.
Only people can fulfill the wishes of God.
The New Bible, as told to me. << >>
The reason for needing a new bible is to remove the garbage written in by minds that distorted the true word.
God never said both of these; "An eye for an eye..." and, "forgive thy enemies." Both can't be true. One could be, but the possibility exists that both are distorted by the minds of the writer.
The Bible is full of things that have been distorted by the sickness of the writer's mind. Stoning people to death is obviously a product of a demented person. How can we believe anything else they wrote? Why would we think that they are writing what god wants them to write? If it's evil, it comes from evil, either from without or from within.
The Bible is like a test. A good person can easily distinguish between the good and the evil in it. A bad person will rejoice in the evil and relish spreading the word about it. A bad person likes to use fear in order to get you to do what they want. A totally evil person will ask you to do harm to innocent people. We see this every day by the mass murderers that kill for their own sick pleasure, and convince the gullible that they have a good reason to kill innocent people. Unfortunately, the really stupid will believe them.
A Bad Person: << >>
- Uses fear to get you to do what they want you to do.
- Wants to force you to live as they want you to.
- Sticks their nose into your business.
- Wants to impose their idea of morals on you.
- Encourages revenge by calling it justice.
A Good Person: << >>
- Helps others.
- Solves problems without violence.
- Keeps their nose out of other people's business.
- Lives by The Golden Rule.
Subservience << >>
That's why people are told to bow their heads, or kneel, or kiss the ground. These are tools used by religious leaders to make their followers feel subservient to their leader. In the name of Jesus or God or some other Entity is used to show that even the leader is dutifully subservient.
"Honor thy mother and father," was used to get children to obey their parents. It is rather silly. What if your mother and father are child kidnapping cannibals? You should honor honorable people, good people. Parents shouldn't think that their children should respect them if they don't deserve to be respected.
I listened to a sermon where the preacher talked about honoring those in higher power. Paul or someone said that people should honor the king. Of course he said that. He didn't want his head chopped off.
The Ten Commandments << >>
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image.
- Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.
- Honor thy father and thy mother.
- Thou shalt not kill.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not steal.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house.
This simple statement, The Golden Rule, covers all of the Commandments:
Do unto others as you would wish them do unto you.
It even covers the sick instructions in the Bible, like, stoning, sacrificing, enslaving, mutilation, etc.
Remember: Slavery was considered a good thing when the bible was written.
Did God really inspire the idea of slavery? OF COURSE NOT! Slavery was an idea inspired within the writer's own mind because of his own ideas and beliefs.
How can we believe anything else that person wrote? We can't! Not until we learn to separate the good thoughts from the bad thoughts. If in doubt, apply The Golden Rule. It works every time, unless you're a masochist.
A good analysis of The Ten Commandments is here:
An interesting article on the Commandments is here:
Moore's Law — The Immorality of the Ten Commandments.
— by Christopher Hitchens
The Devil << >>
There is no single entity that people think of as the Devil. It is not a person. It is merely a product of these things that people harbor within themselves:
- Lust for power and importance
- Lack of self-esteem
- Blindly believing
It does act as if it is a person until one looks at the causes of a person's actions. This force is weak and harmless if one individually addresses the seven items above and begins overcoming them. It is really quite easy.
Religious leaders promote the devil because of item four. They need the devil to make themselves more important. They need you to think that their prayers are stronger than yours. They need you to think that they are better than you. They are simply tools of the devil and most of them don't know it.
Be Wary of Religious Leaders that: << >>
- Try to impress you
- Make you subservient
- Try to confuse
- Want your money
The word BELIEVE means that you don't KNOW << >>
To have someone blindly believe something is a tool used to manipulate the mindless.
You can try to believe anything that you want to, but it is not the same as knowing. Believing does not make it true, and you know it.
Search for the truth and you will find the answer. Blindly believe and you will never know the truth.
Being Saved << >>
Being saved from what? Why do you need to worry about being saved? Good people don't have to worry about such silliness. It is designed to make you think that you are getting something by doing as you are told. Simply follow the Golden Rule and you can never go wrong.
The preacher's trick of calling you all sinners is simply used to convince you that you need his help, and that you should put some money in the bowl.
The Carrot and the Stick << >>
You don't need to be treated as a child and promised rewards if you do right, and threatened with punishment if you do wrong. What really happens is that you create your own Heaven or Hell right here on Earth. Don't even consider what might happen afterwards. What will be, will be, whether for good or bad. The only influence you could possibly have would be based totally on how you live your life.
Why Fear the Lord << >>
That is a tool of control. Only the devil wants you to fear him. God wants you to have no fear.
Praise God? << >>
A good god isn't selfish or self-centered.
A good god doesn't need or want to be praised.
A good god wants you to praise those that do good work.
A good god wants you to praise those that allow themselves to be moved to do good work.
Only a selfish, self-centered god would want you to waste your time praising him.
As you praise the people that do good work, you are energizing them to do even more good work.
You will begin seeing that only the devil wants you on your knees worshiping him.
A good person can understand this because they can see the difference in a good god and a bad one.
If you can't now, do more good works and you will soon be able to.
Heal Thyself << >>
Jesus wanted people to stop looking to him for healing.
He knew that all people had the power to heal themselves.
He wanted to get them to help themselves instead of asking someone else to do it for them.
The Virgin Mary << >>
There are several possibilities and one impossibility.
The impossibility: She got pregnant without a sperm cell.
- It has been proven in a lab that it is possible for a virgin to get pregnant without having intercourse. Sperm cells live longer than expected. some have the mobility of being able to enter a vagina simply by getting on a woman's body in the vicinity of the vagina. Amazingly, it is possible for a woman to get pregnant from sitting on a toilet seat. This is very unlikely, but possible. A pregnant virgin could really believe that it was immaculate conception, especially someone in a time when they had practically no scientific knowledge about reproduction.
- In past times, children slept together for warmth and a simple lack of beds. Things happen in one's sleep; a wet dream, etc.
- Many siblings have had their first sexual experiences with each other. It is much more common than people want to admit. And ironically, if they are close in age, the girl tends to be the seducer/aggressor.
- If she had gotten pregnant in the normal way, leaving home to have the baby would have been practically necessary.
When Living in Truth, one has to admit that they don't know the truth.
Just because someone wrote it down doesn't make it true.
The bigger truth is that it doesn't matter. It is simply a story to influence the less intelligent.
At least it is more sensible than Adam and Eve and a talking snake.
Seven Levels of Callings << >>
- Willingly active in religion.
- Fanatically devoted to religion, worship, church, spreading the word . . .
- Fanatical to the point of carrying signs to concerts and sporting events. Considered a Jesus Freak. The more intelligent bypass this level . . .
- Feeling that one's calling is to become a preacher.
- Thinking that one has a special calling, akin to being the second messiah . . .
- Realizing what happened to Jesus and where he went wrong.
- An invitation to stand beside god and do good works.
If at any time you think that God wants you to hurt anyone for any reason, you really haven't gone past the third level. You are a fanatic driven by your own agenda.
Always remember: Only an evil god would want you to hurt someone.
Pure Evil <<
The most evil people on the planet are those that encourage others to harm people in the name of religion. They have lame excuses that will convince the really stupid people to do these deeds. They offer promises that only a stupid person could possibly believe. And unfortunately, there is no shortage of stupid, gullible people. Especially since children are being raised under religious ideals to be mindless followers.
The world needs leaders that encourage good work, not followers that do evil.